Monday, December 22, 2008

An obvious reason why I married this man.

So as some of you know, Matt leaves to work at 5:00 in the blessed A.M. Rarely am I bright eyed and bushy tailed at that hour although I do get up and send him on his way. Since he goes to work so early in the morning that means that he gets off pretty early in the afternoon-most of the time. Well, Monday night I came home to one of the best meals I have ever had, Ready and waiting for me!



MMM! Boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy and Broccoli with cheese! I sure do love that man!

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Awww. That is so cute. Can I have him?

JaMiEj said...

Dear SherRon,
You are pretty much one of my most favorite people on the planet. And we will be blog friends, starting now. :) You're adorable!
-Jamie

Christopher Susov said...

Ah... but how long can you eat pork chops? That man has now set a standard way too early in a marriage. You build up to that. Not start with it. Now you have nowhere to improve - just decline. May the force be with you Matthew.